ARTIEM AUDAX / menorca
KAYAKING THROUGH MENORCA CAVES
A 3-HOUR GUIDED TRIP TO VISIT MENORCA’S SOUTHERN COAST
Discover Menorca’s impressive caves by kayak. Paddle through this natural paradise, passing under limestone cliffs through crystal-clear waters.
Join us and get to know the island in a unique way. We depart every morning at 10.00 a.m.
- We will explore inside several sea caves to the east of Cala Galdana. We explore the deepest cave using head torches (provided by our team) since we will encounter total darkness.
- Our guides will regale you with stories and anecdotes throughout the journey, ensuring a unique and memorable experience.
- You can swim in hidden gems of locations, only accessible by kayak.
- Make your booking with at least two days’ notice
- The meeting point prior to the activity will be ARTIEM Sports at ARTIEM Audax, Cala Galdana, 15 minutes before the trip departure time or your booking time.
- If you have any queries, want to change anything or have any other needs, you can contact us by phone (+34) 971 15 45 48, Whatsapp (+34) 608 117 357, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The booking will be effective once payment is made and you have received a confirmation email.
Kayaking Through Menorca Caves
Hotel ARTIEM AUDAX
Disconnect from the world on our Blue Spa thermal circuit, calmly read a book with the sound of whispering waves in the background, or simply stroll along the beach at Cala Galdana. Tune into yourself and nature while you explore the paths, beaches and coves in the area, or play your favourite sport in the open air.