Our gym is growing to over 180 m2, equipped with the latest innovations in cardio, strength and functional training as well as Technogym machinery.
You can train at your leisure, or if you prefer, have the support of our personal trainers.
Our wellness programme is designed to connect body and mind while enjoying healthy moments. So you can choose between yoga, pilates, aquagym and private or small-group, personalised training sessions to ensure the optimum results.
The activities included in our Wellness Programme take place in our Relaxation Space and, weather permitting, outdoors.
A new outdoor pool, where you can train and relax throughout the year. Since it is north-facing, the sun hits the water from sunrise to sunset to illuminate your strokes.
Thanks to ARTIEM’s collaboration with CYCLING FRIENDLY, plus over 15 years’ experience in this two-wheeled world, ARTIEM Asturias will have its own cycling enthusiasts club with its own dedicated services and facilities.
- Cycling Centre
- Store bikes and racks securely
- Tyre pump
- Washing station
- Advanced Cycling Friendly repair shop
- Advanced bike repair stands
- Rollers for bike in the gym
- Benches in the Cycling Centre
- Sale of basic spare parts
- Welcome pack ARTIEM
- Personalized bicycle routes departing from the hotel (.GPX)
- Laundry: Daily washing service of sportswear (with charge)
- Use of professional bicycle tools
- Access to the Spa (with charge)
- 10% discount on sports massage services and wellness activities: yoga, stretching, personal training
+34 985 341 997 / +34 690 82 10 71
Km 59,6 - 33314
How to get there
From Gijón: departure of Gijón in direction Santander by the A-8. Take the exit 371 address n-632 / San Miguel De Arroes / Quintes / Quintueles. In the roundabouts, take the exit direction Quintueles, continue for the n-632 until you reach the intersection, at the stop, turn left, continue for the n-632 and turn left. - Consult with our reception how to get from other points of origin: Tel. + 34 985 341 997.