At Red Turística Menorquina, S.A. holder of NIF (Tax ID No) A07041825 (hereinafter, “Artiem Hotels” or “Artiem”) we are especially interested in the security and confidentiality of the private information users provide our website.
Therefore, the personal data that users provide will be processed solely by Artiem, pursuant to the contents of the (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
1. Who is the Party Responsible for processing your data?
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The aim of processing is specified below:
- Managing bookings that users make at any Artiem hotel, both through the website or by phone, email or any other means we make available to you, pursuant to Article 6.1 a) and 6.1 b) of the GDPR. · Managing the contracting of services through the section Gifts, on our website, pursuant to Article 6.1 b) of the GDPR.
- Managing the various queries users make through our Online Help service, pursuant to Article 6.1 a) of the GDPR. · Providing an answer to the various queries users make through our Contact Form, pursuant to Article 6.1 a) of the GDPR. · Reception of candidates for the various offers we publish through the section Work at Artiem, pursuant to Article 6.1 a) of the GDPR.
- Sending commercial communications, promotions and offers following the user’s explicit consent as required in each of our online forms, pursuant to Article 6.1 a) of the GDPR.
- Recording using cameras on the perimeter of our premises and also common areas such as the Spa entrance, to ensure security, pursuant to Article 6.1 f) of the GDPR.
- Administrative and accounting management of suppliers. We process the contact data of our suppliers, potential suppliers and contact people linked to Artiem Hotels for commercial, business and marketing reasons, pursuant to Article 6.1 f) of the GDPR.
Artiem Hotels keeps a Processing Activities Register which details each processing event undertaken as the Processing Manager.
In the duly justified circumstance that greater detail must be known insofar as the Processing Activities Register is concerned, you can contact Artiem Hotels via any of the channels provided.
3. For how long do we store your personal data?
In each processing event, the data are stored throughout the duration of the established relationship and, afterwards, throughout the applicable legal periods and the time necessary to comply with the aim for which they were collected, as well as to determine the possible liabilities that may stem from such an aim and from the data processing. When this processing is based on consent, the data are stored until such consent is withdrawn, or a request is made to delete the data. Only the data required for each processing event are requested, so that not providing such data will mean not being able to provide the requested services or maintain the established relationship.
4. What are the rights of the affected parties?
We hereby inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data to know which data are being processed;
- Right to rectify any incorrect personal datum;
- Right to delete your personal data, whenever this is possible;
- Right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for processing the data appears doubtful, in which case, we may store the data for the bringing of or defence against complaints.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis qualifying us for such processing is a legitimate interest. Artiem Hotels will stop processing your data except where it has a compelling legitimate interest, or for the formulation, bringing of or defence against complaints.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis qualifying us to process such data is your consent.
- Right not to be the object of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data that cause legal consequences or affect you in a similar way, except where such a decision is required to sign or implement a contract, is authorised by law or based on your consent.
Such rights may be exercised freely by the party concerned, and where applicable their representative, through a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or else in writing with acknowledgement of receipt to: Red Turística Menorquina, S.A. Calle Capifort, 6, Bajos. 07714 – Mahón (Menorca), providing, in both cases, a copy of your DNI (national ID document).
Further to the above rights, the party concerned is entitled to withdraw the consent granted at any time without the withdrawal of such consent affecting the legality of processing prior to the withdrawal of such consent. Artiem Hotels may continue processing the data of the party concerned to the extent permitted by law.
The party concerned is reminded that they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, www.aepd.es) if they do not agree with the attention received concerning their rights.
5. Communication of data
We may share your data with service providers who process data on behalf of Artiem Hotels with whom we have established the conditions and requirements to use the personal data in a contract and with the public authorities to comply with legal obligations affecting specific processing. You should know that in order to send commercial communications we collaborate with the company HubSpot, Inc, which has its head offices in the USA and is a signatory to the EU.US Privacy Shield (protected by Art. 45.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679), so that the international transfer of data that occurs is fully guaranteed, since it is protected by an EU Commission adequacy finding.
6. What security measures have we implemented?
Artiem Hotels undertakes to comply with its duty of secrecy of the personal data and its duty to store such data and adopt all measures necessary to avoid alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or use, in accordance with the contents of applicable legislation.
Artiem Hotels has implemented appropriate security, technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether resulting from human action or the natural or physical environment, in accordance with the contents of applicable legislation.
The Artiem Hotels website may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Artiem Hotels. For this reason, Artiem Hotels does not guarantee, nor accept liability for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truth or current relevance of the content on such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing personal information to such third-party websites, take into account that their compliance with regard to data protection may differ from our own.